Wednesday, 23 November 2016
IndeFolio - Internship
IndieFolio is India's largest online market-network for creative professionals. IndieFolio serves as a platform for Indian creatives to connect with their peers and showcase, promote and monetize their work. Our aim is to create an end-to-end solution for all the creative needs in the country. We, at IndieFolio, are looking to get some interns on-board and offer them some valuable experience of working at an early age start-up. Opportunities in multiple roles are available.
1. Corporate Relations & Sales Intern
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. * Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Plan approaches and pitches. * Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. * Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM or other sales management system.
2. Marketing & Community Development Intern
- Should be able to understand basic concepts of Business Development & Strategies.
- Good communication skills & should be able to interact with users and understand their feedback.
- Good analytical skills and should be able to come out with analytical reports.
- Should be ready to travel to universities and meetups and engage with the audience.
3. Content Writing Intern
The intern will be responsible for creating content for the blog, various social media platforms and for email/marketing material. The intern will be given an opportunity to contribute to and manage digital marketing, search engine optimization and social media marketing as well.
He/she needs to be able to:
- Create daily content for blog & multiple social media platforms
- Research about the design industry to understand their consumers, competition and strategize content accordingly.
- Work with the marketing and design team to create innovative campaigns for social media.
- Build templates and standardised responses for consumer queries on social media and web. The person will be working on various kinds of content including Blogs, Social Media posts ,long form emails, etc
4. Front End Developer Intern
Assist with Front End Development project that will include:
- Translate Wireframes onto Live HTML Prototypes
- Process Change Requests to update Styles, Grids and Responsive practices requested by the Team.
- Troubleshoot and Resolve Bugs reported by the Team.
- Perform Quality Control including browser testing tools requested by the Team
5. Back-End Developer Intern
- Assist with the development and integration of back-end web logic/services with front-end user interface elements
- Assist with page customizations and updates within content management systems
- Maintain current databases and data storage services
- Assist in testing and debugging of development codes
- Other duties as assigned
Compensation & Benefits
All interns will be paid industry-standard compensation ranging from Rs 3,000 to Rs. 10000, depending on job role, responsibilities & performance. Along with the experience of working in an early-age startup, all students will be granted certificates and recommendation letters as well.
Interested Students mail their CV's to email@example.com & CC firstname.lastname@example.org